The Fun bit.
T&C’s for online ordering.
1. We require 48 hours notice for all orders placed online. If you require catering sooner, just give us a call.
3. If you require to make any changes after ordering online, please contact email@example.com. All changes must be notified 48 hours prior.
3. If you wish to cancel your booking we ask for 48 hours notice. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange any necessary refunds.
4. For order of 50+, please contact us directly on email@example.com or 01332 258318
1. If you have paid via Debit or Credit Card or Cash on Delivery, this will automatically confirm your booking.
2. If you are not able to pay using our payment methods, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Staff and delivery:
1. If you require staff to serve the food this must be agreed at the time of the booking. We also ask you to let us know what tasks and duties the staff are required to carry out.
2. If a member/s of staff work beyond the times originally requested it will be charged at their hourly rate.
3. If delivery of the catering is required there may be a delivery cost, depending on the location of the event. The delivery cost includes collection of the crockery after the event.
1. Any damages/breakages which occur will have to be paid for in full.
By confirming your order you are confirming your booking for the date agreed and agree that you have read understood and are accepting the terms and conditions listed